GDG UCC DevFest (GDG GHANA DevFest RoadShow)

Hamilton Barnes

Oct 21, 2016, 8:01:26 AM10/21/16
to UCC GTUG, john awotwi, Nicola Jumah, Evans Kwachie, Nii Marley, Nene Padi Ademang

 Hello All,
   Hope all is well with you guys.

    We are pleased to announce this year's DevFest Season.

    A festival of technologies for developers. This time, its a roadshow, touching 3 regions that have GDG clusters. Accra | Cape Coast | Kumasi.

    Catch us in one of these regions or all of them.

   Accra : 29th October,2016 @ 11am

​​​   ​Cape Coast: 29th October 2016 @ 9am

  Kumasi: 5th November 2016.

  GDG DevFests are large, community-run events that can offer speaker sessions across multiple product areas, all-day hack-a-thons, code labs, and more.     In 2016, the official DevFest Season runs from September 01st through November 30th.

  In view of this GDG UCC presents GDG Ghana Devfest RoadShow.

   Date:  29th October 19, 2016 .

  Venue: Sasakawa Conference.

  Time: 9am.

   As developers and tech enthusiast s, we are obliged to be the cradle of development using the available technologies. Be the change we expect to see in        communities.

  Be part of this with Hands -on and tech talks covering firebase, pwa’s , gcp  et al, its going to be parked to bursting.

  Visit this link to Register ==> https://goo.gl/Nb82vS