Women and Digital Finance

ACMFL

Jun 29, 2020, 4:11:58 PM6/29/20
to ghblo...@googlegroups.com, danbo....@gmail.com, tindi...@gmail.com

Hello Partner,

Digital Financial Services (DFS) such as mobile money has become key drivers of financial inclusion for the unbanked in Africa. Unfortunately, many people (especially women) are unable to access and adequately utilize DFS due to existing educational and digital inequalities.

As a result of the above, I am privileged to invite you to the Women and Digital Finance (WDF) webinar series to discuss how we can work towards inclusive financial inclusion in Africa.

The details of the webinar are as follows;

Theme: Inclusive inclusion: Pressing towards meaningful digital financial inclusion for women in Africa

Speakers:

Ophelia Ama Oni, Director of Partnerships, Financial Inclusion Forum Africa

Lelemba Phiri, Founder and Principal, Africa Trust Group, South Africa

Clara Arthur, Digital Financial Services Consultant @CGAP, Ghana

Date: 9th July 2020                                   Time: 1:00 to 2:30 PM GMT

Click here to register

I hope you can join us for this very important event.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Stephen Tindi

Executive Director, ACMFL