Google I/O Extended 2015 Accra

Kobe

May 18, 2015, 9:51:27 AM5/18/15
to ghana...@googlegroups.com, gdg-leads-ghana, gdg-...@googlegroups.com, uccgtug, Nathan Fletcher
Hello Champs,

GDG Ghana will host an I/O Extended event in Accra on Thursday May 28, 2015 to bring its members and the general public a live experience of the Google I/O event in San Francisco. The event will include live streamed sessions, local developer demos, and speaker sessions to showcase and enlighten the prospects and successes in the Ghanaian tech eco-system.
I/O Extended '15 Accra will be held at Golden Tulip Accra from 2:00PM to 8:00PM

Please follow this link to register. Registration is for both App demo and attendees.

For updates on the event please follow the g+ event page .

Best wishes,
Kobe/for GDG Ghana

--
"An extraordinary life is one lived in services to others"
Owusu Subramaniam Kwabena ( KOBE)

Kobe

May 21, 2015, 6:12:49 AM5/21/15
to ghana...@googlegroups.com, gdg-leads-ghana, gdg-...@googlegroups.com, uccgtug, Nathan Fletcher
Hello,

We would be closing registration for I/O Extended by close of day tomorrow, Friday May 22, 2015.

Please do well to register now. And do not forget to signup for the App Demo & Review Session.

Thank you!