R or Python

Nene Padi Ademang

Mar 10, 2015, 2:17:00 PM3/10/15
to uccgtug, Ghana GdgLeads
Hello guys,
My final year project is centered around quality Assurance. We are to use either R or Python to analyse data that is stored with a mysql database engine using a php interface. The project is suppose to be web based showing a graphical view of the analysis and a print out option for further analysis by authorities. The question is which will be more efficient for data analysis, R or Python?

Kobe

Mar 10, 2015, 2:37:15 PM3/10/15
to uccgtug, Ghana GdgLeads
I will suggest you go with that which you are comfortable with. However, Python is good option for data analysis and visualisation (if the need be).

I shalt be available to aid you through. Feel free to contact me anytime. :)

All the best.
Kobe

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Nene Padi Ademang <kizi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guys,
My final year project is centered around quality Assurance. We are to use either R or Python to analyse data that is stored with a mysql database engine using a php interface. The project is suppose to be web based showing a graphical view of the analysis and a print out option for further analysis by authorities. The question is which will be more efficient for data analysis, R or Python?

"An extraordinary life is one lived in services to others"
Owusu Subramaniam Kwabena ( KOBE)
g+: gplus.to/kobebigs
twitter: @kobebigs
skype: kobe_bigwig