#Report Google App Engine Series

Nene Padi Ademang

Mar 10, 2015, 1:31:38 PM3/10/15
to uccgtug, Ghana GdgLeads, GdgLeads, Nii Marley, Hamilton Barnes, Ansaba Amoah
Hello,
GDG, University of Cape Coast started a series of meetups around Google App Engine which was climaxed on the 28th of February 2015. The resource persons for this event series was myself and + Nii Marley.

Metrics:
Total attendance including climax was 50 people. 20 of these people were constant. Out of the 50 8 were women. We had about 5 second cycle institution students join us.

Topics talked about:
* Basics of Google App Engine with Python
* Using the webapp framework
* Using templates
* Using the Datastore.

Final work:
We were able to come up with a blog application that can be used by every student. It will be released soon to our github repository.

Appreciation:
Thanks to +Nii Marley for organizing the event as he will be the next lead.
Thanks again to +Hamilton Barnes and Ansaba Amoah for their support.