Turkey Trot Tomorrow!!!!

1 view

Suzi Holt

Nov 19, 2021, 7:19:32 PM11/19/21
to U Birders
FIELD TRIP TOMORROW

Turkey Trot Field Trip

Don't forget the TURKEY TROT field trip!!!!
November 20, 2021, 8 am

Meet at the Provo Sam's club parking lot by the gas pumps at 8 am. From there we will trot to Eastlawn Cemetery for our first gobblers. Then up to Southfork. Next stop will be Hobble Creek, then Diamond Fork. After that we will head up Loafer Canyon, then trot to our favorite spot in Payson Canyon. Our last stop will be Santaquin Canyon!! We will have Peanut butter chocolate turkey cookies!!! This is an all day field trip. If you can't go to all of it, call me and I will let you know where we're at and you can join us!  (Suzi Holt)

20211119_143525.jpg