Identification Help

1 view

Brian Bradford

Sep 16, 2021, 1:43:27 PM9/16/21
to ucbi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

This morning around 10 am I was at the SE corner of Rock Canyon Park (east of the pavilion) with my boys. I believe saw a pair of Juniper Titmouses. I was surprised because I usually only see the same 10 species in the park. eBird said this was rare to find in the area. I was unprepared so I snapped some pictures and took video on my phone (not great clarity). I added links to the photos below because they were too big.

I haven't been birding very long so I would love to have some of the more experienced folks to chime in before I submit it.

If this is the wrong place to ask for assistance please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Brian Bradford

Pictures:

Video:

Machelle Johnson

Sep 16, 2021, 5:17:20 PM9/16/21
to ucbi...@googlegroups.com, Brian Bradford
Looks like a Juniper Titmouse to me, habitat is good for them as well.  You can join the Utah County Birders Facebook page if you haven't already, that is also a good place to post these questions.

 Thanks,
 Machelle
    ,__,
   (0,0)