Petition: The Honorable Julia Rietz: Protect Champaign County from Reckless Drivers

Charlie Smyth

Oct 16, 2020, 1:54:06 PM10/16/20
to ccbdi...@googlegroups.com, ucbik...@googlegroups.com

Folks,

In response to the needless bicycle and pedestrian fatalities that we've had recently, it is time to make sure that our elected and appointed public officials hear our concerns.

I just created (on Change.org) and signed the petition "The Honorable Julia Rietz: Protect Champaign County from Reckless Drivers" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

We need your support. You can read the petition and sign it here:

http://chng.it/nqGBz4Ztt6

Let's take action and make our roadways safe for ALL users.

Charlie

--
-Charlie
csm...@sbcglobal.net