Wildmind meditation website

bodhipaksa

Sep 6, 2000, 7:00:34 PM9/6/00
I'd like to invite you to visit a site I've created at www.wildmind.org.

I've set up the Wildmind site in order that people can learn meditation
online. At present the two meditation practices taught (using text, images,
and RealAudio) are the Mindfulness of Breathing (anapanasati) and
Development of Lovingkindness (Metta Bhavana). I'll be adding more material
as time goes on.

I'd be delighted if you'd visit the site and give me feedback -- Wildmind
has just opened, and your comments will help me to improve the content. If
you like Wildmind then please invite your friends to visit also -- you can
even send them a postcard from the site.

Thanks,
Bodhipaksa

Wildmind: teaching meditation online www.wildmind.org