Download Sukhmani Sahib Path In Hindi UPD

Argelia Fernandez

Jan 18, 2024, 12:24:43 PMJan 18
to ucatagro

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ke fateh sangat ji! With mahraj's kirpa, i've been 23 days strong doing sukhmani sahib paath but i have made many mistakes along the way. being a uni student, sometimes i dont start my sukhmani sahib until 11 at night and end up finishing at 12;20am...my question is that does that sukhmani sahib paath "count" for the day i started it or does it "count" for the next day? also, what should i do once i have finished my 40 days (with God's Grace)...with God's Grace, I want to continue doing sukhmani sahib paath everyday, past the 40 days. i have made many many mistakes....sometimes, i'm doing paath while doing other work (ipod) and at times, i have even fallen asleep but I have went back to where i remember the paath being left and start from there (God's Grace). please sangat ji, i need your help! vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ke fateh!

Its good to know that you are following the 40 days rhythm paath of Sri Sukhmani sahib ji. Its even better to know that you want to continue with it even after those days. I wish you good luck for the same.

download sukhmani sahib path in hindi

DOWNLOAD ····· https://t.co/8xZwrTqHNO

3. Making mistakes while reading it....no problem....but try to fix those mistakes as the time pass by....every child grows up....but do ask for an apology for your mistakes after completing the paath sahib.

i also had some questions about this topic......can bani/sukhmani sahib really make all your wishes come true? i came across this one shabad that i heard on youtube...and from the sound of it bani can make anything possible but some people say what is written for you can only be made possible.....but since God has the pencil that wrote your destiny, he sure has the eraser right?

i have been doing sukhmani sahib everyday for over a month now at first it was good i felt something after i did it, it made me happy and feel energentic because of its purity but now i feel like i'm just doing it because i have to and i dread it how can go back to loveing to do sukhmani sahib?

I read every carefully. and now i told all of u own experience. Last year i.e in when we shift to own new house in 28 june 2011. starting of january 2012 some evil soul disturbed me every knight. then i started at the evening path of sukhmani sahib every day in loudly voice. after 2-3 day , once slept , i feel a evil soul is coming to me, at time i chant the mantr of 5th poudi (ek onkar satnam karta purkh nirbau nirvare, akal murat azuni sabang gur parshad. jup aad such jugaad such hi bi such nanak hosi bi such. my conscious awekend , i come out my physical body and i beat him hardly and he run away. and that and this day he not come again. and now, i do the path of sukmani sahib ji every day with pure heartly.(Wahguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.)

df19127ead