Download I Just Want Your Toto

Argelia Fernandez

Jan 21, 2024, 3:45:15 AMJan 21
to ucatagro

Thank you for your review. I just purchased and installed the Toto 200c. It works fairly well but my only complaint so far is the dryer fan is very weak. I was anticipating something much more forceful for quicker drying. So, I am a bit disappointed. If it breaks, I will look for a different brand or model.

download i just want your toto

Download ····· https://t.co/XlfobP3gct

I've reviewed many postings on here saying how great Toto toilets are. I believe them and would love to put one in my house. But I also see their prices compared to other brands.

The looks of the toilet are important to me as well. I'm trying to get something that looks pretty modern.

Can anyone recommend a brand that wouldn't be quite as hard on my budget as Toto but that also performs well? I don't want bottom of the barrel, and would also welcome advice on what to absolutely stay away from.

If you know of something that looks modern and performs well, that's what I'm after. I love some of the one piece, very modern Toto things, but just can't see myself spending $400+ on a toilet for a house I may not be living in very long.

I would suggest looking at either a different toilet in the Toto line or finding a different supply house. I know the Toto Drake is about a c-note or better less than what you were thinking. The Kohler Cimmeron is also a good quality good flushing toilet and is priced lower than the Drake. Look at it this way how old was your last toilet? (25-40 years is not uncommon)How long would you want to put up with a toilet that is a piece of junk that clogs all the time?

The following is a link to a report on how well toilets flush. It is not a quality report its just a flush test. Any toilet that flushes 800 grams or better in these tests will probably never clog. I would avoid the AM STD Champion even though it does over 1,000 gms because it has some quality issues. I would also avoid toilets that use a pressure assisted flush as the repairs on them can get expensive.

[www.cwwa.ca]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since 1995 (3 years before Google started) PlumbingSupply.com has been THE best plumbing supplier on the web. Please visit our sponsor [www.PlumbingSupply.com]

I have tested a few at my house. MY new favorite is ythe Eljer Titan. I just have not had the time to write everything up yet.

As for cost - Good things cost money. Save up and buy a good toilet. You can't buy a new cadilac and expect to pay for a bicycle.

I can't tell you how many times I hear (Or read) "I want something good, I just don't want to pay for it." It just does't work that way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Give your kids a great start on the future! Encourage them learn a trade. Even if they go on to do other things, it's always nice to know that they have something to fall back on. Call your local technical training center or trade school to learn more.

You get what you pay for pennies a day. When you consider the price and how often you and others will use it, its pennies a day.
When you consider the price it will cost if/when the toilet doesn't work or has major problems, its still just pennies a day.
For the price of a dinner for 4 with drinks, the cost of the ToTo Drake, is just pennies a day.
If you want form, pay for form, but if you seek function, its just pennies a day.

Toilets are not supposed to be trophies, but if you want a trophy, just visit your local big box store and look up. They hang their trophies off the ceiling just out of reach. Now those are trophies!

Best Wishes

I would suggest reading the MaP report at the link I gave you printing it out taking it with you and looking at toilets and prices and finding how they stack up. Look inside the tank for wierd looking stuff and cross them off as well... weird means hard to locate and expensive most of the time when it comes to parts. Pick out what you think you like and if you want run it by us if we have bad thoughts about the unit we'll tell you why. I don't make money from toto or kohler I just like them because they work and make my customers happy! BTW I don't like all kohler toilets!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since 1995 (3 years before Google started) PlumbingSupply.com has been THE best plumbing supplier on the web. Please visit our sponsor [www.PlumbingSupply.com]

Because sometimes you just run up to deadline and you have to go with what you have and those are always the bits people like best anyway and sometimes I wonder why I go into writing a second hundred words anyway and I just want a hug thank you.

These special WASHLETS are called T40 models, and the SKU (model number) will have "T40" included in the number ( you will only see the T40 model# SKU if you are looking to buy a T40 WASHLET on its own, without the toilet ). A situation where you might be looking to buy a T40 WASHLET separately would be if you already have a TOTO toilet that is WASHLET-Ready and just want to add a WASHLET to it.

"We had a lot of discussion about track limits and whether they were enforced or not and I just felt I wanted to make sure we were doing the best to get the most out of the package to make it perform and try to give it the best shot that we had."

Ken, this sounds fun. But I think many missed the real story here, and I just want to offer my condolences and a friendly ear if you ever need one. I can barely imagine the pain and confusion. How have you been dealing with the discovery that your wife--the woman you love and married--was a Journey fan?

I just wanted to chime in and say that this tip about the Fluidmaster PRO45B was what fixed it for me! I tried brass washers, cone washers in various sizes and configurations, but none of those solutions worked for me, it kept leaking.

The Fluidmaster PRO45B was my hail mary. I ended up using it with plumber's tape (make sure to apply in the clockwise direction when facing the threads of the shank) as this comment suggested, and the stock fiber washer. No leaks! Amazing!

Hi Gianna, thank you so much for commenting. Your friend's situation really touched my heart I am truly sorry to hear of her lost. I would be more than happy to assist you with baking some Toto. Ideally you want granulated sugar, I use coconut palm sugar because of its ability to release as glucose into the bloodstream very slowly without causing that crash and burn like ordinary processed refined sugar does. The block version of palm sugar while it contains the exact same health properties as granulated palm sugar from my experience tends to be quite wet when grated which concerns me as this may cause the toto to result in being too moist and/or a pudding texture rather than soft and fluffy.

Conor: Talk to me about the international a little bit. Most people that are going to listen to this podcast just don't have experiences internationally in that way, but from a marketing perspective, understanding the psychology of the market, understanding what consumers want and don't want is just so important. You said you rely heavily on the local teams in terms of your success, but what are some of the other lessons that you've learned in working through these international markets?

Toto: It is. At Benefit, I start the year off setting some global priorities for the team, and I always try to set a specific KPI on whether or not we are reaching that objective. And for the innovation objective that we have, the broad goal I set was that we have to be failing 75% of the time in order to be successful just 25%, with the thought that if you're not failing enough, you're not trying to reach high enough. And I also just wanted to try to instill a culture of being okay to talk about our failures as a company, because I know sometimes when you work in an international role, people just like to tell you about their successes that they have, and not be as open to the failure, so that was one of the reasons I did that.

there was something I remembered though, [REDACTED] was probably still friends with [REDACTED], someone who i'v cut contact with in the past due to multiple reasons (not getting into itm long story short she was a complete piece of shit who told one of my best friends to kill themself for posting nsfw art in the nsfw art channel. not even joking I can post the screenshots if y'all want them). I didn't/don't like [REDACTED], however, if somebody your close with is cuddling up to a fucking predictor, then regardless of how much I hate you, you have every right to know. I send them a message with screenshots of [REDACTED] talking to both [shithead] and the sexist prick, the second one being sent because I know [REDACTED] hate's that dickhead more then the sun is hot, so I felt they needed to know that as well

seriously though y'all, don't make friends with predators or predator simps. by doing so your condoning their actions and supporting pedophilia itself. this isn't a situation where there's grey area's, you can't be "netrual" when it comes to pedophilia, ether you support it or you don't. trying to act as a middle party only makes you just as bad as those who prey on children.

lovelinkked however is owned by me, and your free to make fan characters if you'd want :D! im happy you like the idea :D. i'll probably try to start writing out more of the lore and stuff sometime soon since your interested

df19127ead