Join U CANN2 at Riverday

1 view

Sam Piro

Apr 13, 2011, 9:39:24 PM4/13/11
to U CANN2 Members

RiverDay 2011

Saturday, May 14th, 2011

9AM-Noon

The Friends of the Chicago River are holding their 19th annual Chicago River Day.

U CANN2 plans to join them to help beautify the West Fork of the North Branch of the Chicago River.  Volunteers are needed to collect garbage and sort it for recycling, remove invasive vegetation, spruce up river-edge trails, and more.  U CANN2 has done this in the past and I can say that it is a great way to spend a morning outdoors working with people of all ages who love nature.

FREE t-shirts for all volunteers!

Work gloves, tools, and trash bags will be provided.

We will most likely work at Prairie Wolf Slough on Hwy 60 in Bannockburn.

Please RSVP to Sam Piro at 847-732-6764 or samp...@comcast.net

Thanks as always,

Sam Piro

U CANN2