It's Time to Winterize the Moraine Township Garden - Please Help

Sam Piro

Nov 4, 2010, 7:42:46 PM11/4/10
to U CANN2 Members

Sadly, the garden season is winding to a close.  This has been a great year for the Moraine Township Garden.  Thank you to everyone for all of your hard work. We produced an amazing amount of produce.

This Saturday, November 6, we will be putting the garden to bed for the winter.  We need to pull out the tomato stakes and other supports, clean up the weeds and spent plants, etc.  We will start at 9:00 am.  Please come out and help, many hands make light work.

The garden is located in the southeast corner of Woodridge Park, in Highland Park.  Woodridge Park is at the far south end of Barberry Road.  Barberry Road is the first road west of the CVS on Clavey Road. If you search Woodridge Park, Highland Park, IL in Google Maps it will find it.  http://maps.google.com

Happy gardening and thanks as always,

Fern Anderson and Sam Piro

U CANN2

samp...@comcast.net