Bernie's Book Bank Needs our Help

1 view

Sam Piro

Sep 5, 2011, 9:45:13 PM9/5/11
to U CANN2

U CANN 2 volunteers are needed to process books at Bernie's Book Bank Saturday, September 17th, from 9 - 11 a.m.  If you can help, please email me at samp...@comcast.net .

You may also be interested in Bernie's Birdies & Books charity golf classic on Friday, September 23rd, at the Lake Bluff Golf Course. There is golfing in the afternoon, a wine and cheese tasting for non-golfers, and a cocktail reception, pig roast dinner, and live music for all.  For more information and tickets, see http://web.me.com/cdriscoll/Birdiesandbooks/Home.html .

Bernie's Book Bank is a great organization, which is committed to getting gently used books into the hands of underprivileged kids.  In less than two years, Bernie's has distributed over 300,000 books.  By sorting and packaging books, or participating in the golf outing, we can help them help others.

Bernie's Book Bank is located at:

Unit A

28101 Ballard Ave.

Lake Forest, IL 60045

Please visit their website at www.berniesbookbank.org for more information on all of their activities.

Thank you,

Sam Piro

Sep 6, 2011, 11:57:25 AM9/6/11
to Rochelle O'Hara, U CANN2
Great!
Will do and thanks...

Sam

On Sep 6, 2011, at 9:13 AM, "Rochelle O'Hara" <rto_...@msn.com> wrote:

Hi Sam,

Sign Kathy Gallo and me up for that Saturday. See you then.

Rochelle