Moraine Township Pantry Garden – End of Season – THIS Saturday, 9:00 am - HIGHLAND PARK

Sam Piro

Sep 25, 2013, 7:49:18 PM9/25/13
to U CANN2

Thanks to the efforts of all the client families and volunteers the garden had another great season, but now it’s time to put the garden to bed for the winter.

THIS Saturday, Sept 28, we will clean up the garden.

We will start at 9:00 and hope to be done before noon.  Please come out and help.  It is pretty light work.  Mostly we need to pull up the stakes and chop down the plants.

This year, in addition to the food pantry plot, 22 client families from the Lake Country Health Department participated at the garden.

The garden is located in the southeast corner of Woodridge Park, in Highland Park.

Woodridge Park is at the far south end of Barberry Road.

Barberry Road is the first road west of the CVS on Clavey Road.

If you search Woodridge Park, Highland Park, IL in Google Maps it will find it.  http://maps.google.com

Thanks as always,

Sam Piro - U CANN2