FW: Cast Your Vote for Bernie's Book Bank!

1 view

Sam Piro

Sep 20, 2011, 9:58:34 PM9/20/11
to U CANN2

Please take a minute to vote for Bernie’s Book Bank.  It would mean a lot.  (see below)

U CANN2 has worked with Bernie’s for over a year now.  So I can tell you that it is a very well run and deserving organization dedicated to getting new and gently used books into the hands of underprivileged children in the Chicago area.

For more information visit http://www.berniesbookbank.org/ .