FrameNet DNI/INI/CNI Annotations in UBY?

Peter Schüller

Nov 24, 2014, 10:02:30 AM11/24/14
to uby-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I recently started to work with UBY and it is a great resource.

However I did not manage to find DNI/INI/CNI annotations
(Definite/Indefinite/Constructional Null Instantiation) as they are given in FrameNet valence patterns.

This information is quite interesting for my research as it shows which slot fillers could be assumed from the utterance to interpret it.

Is this information contained in UBY?

Best,
Peter

--
http://www.peterschueller.com/

Judith Eckle-Kohler

Nov 26, 2014, 8:59:38 AM11/26/14
to uby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

thanks for your interest in UBY.
This information is currently not included in the Uby version of FrameNet. I will open an issue so we will possible include that in a future version.

Best
Judith