Re: Issue 126 in uby: Missing information in ExternalSystem values of OmegaWiki and WordNet

u...@googlecode.com

Mar 27, 2015, 12:34:16 PM3/27/15
to uby-dev...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
WordNet

Comment #2 on issue 126 by chmeyer.de: Missing information in
ExternalSystem values of OmegaWiki and WordNet
https://code.google.com/p/uby/issues/detail?id=126

Same issue holds for WordNet sense keys, which are currently described as
* WordNet 3.0 part of speech and sense key

But should be
* WordNet_3.0_eng_senseKey

(equivalent to synsetOffsets, pos tag is not necessary btw).

issue notifications to this address.

u...@googlecode.com

Apr 3, 2015, 12:52:14 PM4/3/15
to uby-dev...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: Module-integration.wordnet Module-integration.omegawiki

Comment #3 on issue 126 by chmeyer.de: Missing information in
ExternalSystem values of OmegaWiki and WordNet
https://code.google.com/p/uby/issues/detail?id=126

Implemented this for WordNet, but left it commented for now. We should
check which implications this has on alignment imports!

u...@googlecode.com

Apr 7, 2015, 3:53:01 PM4/7/15
to uby-dev...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 126 by eckle.kohler: Missing information in
ExternalSystem values of OmegaWiki and WordNet
https://code.google.com/p/uby/issues/detail?id=126

I checked this quickly.
For WordNet, this does not have any implications since the alignments we
currently import for WordNet refer to WordNet synsets, not senses. The
import scripts therefore look up original synset IDs.

u...@googlecode.com

Apr 10, 2015, 4:55:18 AM4/10/15
to uby-dev...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: -Milestone-0.7.0 Milestone-0.8.0

Comment #5 on issue 126 by chmeyer.de: Missing information in
ExternalSystem values of OmegaWiki and WordNet
https://code.google.com/p/uby/issues/detail?id=126

I think it is better to move this to the next release, since I have the
feeling that this could generally break a lot of tiny things. We thought
about revising the package and module structure for the next release. This
means that all usage code must be modified anyway. So this seems to be a
much better opportunity.