UBY GermaNet Issue

ApelyaBaiz

Nov 23, 2015, 4:02:53 AM11/23/15
to UBY Developers
Hello all UBY Developers!

I want to use for my project at university UBY with GermaNet lexicon.I have downloaded uby_open dump file.But there is no GermaNet. Please can you help me? Should I extra import GermaNet to database as a new lexicon?

Regards,
Aiperi

Tristan Miller

Nov 23, 2015, 10:57:42 AM11/23/15
to uby-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Aiperi,

On 23/11/15 10:02 AM, ApelyaBaiz wrote:
> I want to use for my project at university UBY with GermaNet lexicon.I
> have downloaded uby_open dump file.But there is no GermaNet. Please can
> you help me? Should I extra import GermaNet to database as a new lexicon?

GermaNet is a proprietary resource which we are not allowed to
redistribute. If you want to use it with UBY, then you'll have to
obtain it from the publishers at
<http://www.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/GermaNet/> and then import it into the
UBY database yourself. Instructions are available at in the Developer
Guide at <https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-uby/documentation/>. (Those
instructions refer to GermaNet 7.0, though I know that others have
successfully imported later versions into UBY, so I expect that little
or nothing has changed.)

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Miller, Research Scientist
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP-TUDA)

signature.asc

ApelyaBaiz

Nov 23, 2015, 12:49:46 PM11/23/15
to UBY Developers
Dear Tristan,

I`m so happy that you answered me. Now, I clariefied this issue :)
Thank you very much for your help!

With respect,
Aiperi