Debian

Fanen Ahua

Feb 15, 2009, 4:14:06 PM2/15/09
to ubuntunigeria
Hi guys, in case you didn't know,
Debian 5.0 aka Lenny was released on valentine's day :)

I shall love to lay my hands on the DVDs... in time.

picFanen Ahua
Random quote: well I'm impressed win98 managed to crash X from within vmware. * gholam applauds.

stock_smiley-1.png
signature.asc

Bobby

Feb 16, 2009, 5:21:22 AM2/16/09
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
Fanen Ahua wrote:
> Hi guys, in case you didn't know,
> Debian 5.0 aka Lenny was released on valentine's day :)

> I shall love to lay my hands on the DVDs... in time.
>

> picFanen Ahua <http://traversingmind.blogspot.com>

> Random quote: well I'm impressed win98 managed to crash X from within
> vmware. * gholam applauds.

Yeah i saw it too .. i hope to download a copy soon. once i do i will
announce it and share. and if anyone do download before then please let
us know.
Although must of the features aren't the latest and greatest in the
linux/Foss world.. one thing debian has going for it is stabilty. Rock
Solid!