GNote

Fanen Ahua

Feb 19, 2010, 8:30:59 AM2/19/10
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
I decided to try out GNote today, and I have to admit. It is awesome.

It is identical to tomboy, and much faster than tomboy. If you use tomboy, you should check this application out.

If you wanna try it out, add this PPA to your system and check it out.

https://launchpad.net/~gnote/+archive/ppa

Nice application.

---
Fanen Ahua -my pic-
Random Quote:
General notions are generally wrong. -- Lady M. W. Montagu

Adesuyan Bobby

Feb 19, 2010, 1:33:29 PM2/19/10
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com

I completely agree gnote is a great app. Although am not much a note person and always prefer zim for the jottings. I would defo recommend gnote over tomboy.
--
Sent from my Nokia N900