My Gmail Account was compromised

Bobby Adesuyan

Aug 10, 2010, 10:49:25 AM8/10/10
to "Claudio Saavedra", "Olanrewaju Onifade", "Onyedi Ron Chika", "Reply to Comment", Aaron Spalla, Afolabi Adewale, Ahmed, Alice, Alice Olije Odu, Anayo, Andy Andy, Aromire, Dolapo, Ayoola Samuel, Bobby Adesuyan, Bowale Adesuyan, Brandon Brandon, Braun Hill, Calin, Cisse, Boubou, Damilola Balogun, Dayo Adewunmi, Discussion, Notebook, El-rufai, Zainab, Ezra Olubi, Fanen Ahua, gulf telnet, Hanna-Kaisa Hakamaa, Harry Allington, hmusick1, HP Service Center, Isaac New Horizon, Kofo Adesanya, lafe, Olu, List, Sgems, Macias, Mike, Macqtec.f.s, Martijn van Poorten, Michael, Agu, microleaks, Nigeria, Google, nobu, Nyitse, Caroline, Ogbiti frank, ogedengbe, niyi, Okorafor, Outlet, PC, Ovuai Aror, Patrick Haverkamp, Phemmy Alade, Ralph Otowo, Raymond, Riegel, Peter, Rogerio Toth, Salau, Abdulrahman, Sandy, Segun Babalola, Sene, Abdou, Seun Osewa, Techshow, Linux, Ting Li, Twitpic, Yetunde Olowokere
Dear all

In case you received an email purported to be from bigb...@gmail.com with the subject "dear friend". Please disregard the message and DO NOT click any of the links In that message. It appears my gmail account was compromised and maliciously used for sending spam to my contacts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards

Adesuyan Bobby