Request: HowTo WebCam With Yahoo On Pidgin/Empathy

Maleeq

Feb 11, 2010, 10:21:38 AM2/11/10
to ubuntunigeria
Hi Guys,

I have been struggling around all day trying to get my webcam to work
with Pidgin/Empathy IM clients on 9.10. So far, no luck.

I installed Cheese (version 2.28.1) and the webcam works just fine.
But just how to I get to use in from the IM clients?

Any suggestions? Even if there's any other IM client besides Pidgin/
Empathy that can give me this feature!!!

Cheers!

Maleeq

Adesuyan Bobby

Feb 11, 2010, 10:40:34 AM2/11/10