Pls i need fedora core 10 dvd

futuredon

Apr 22, 2009, 11:52:45 AM4/22/09
to ubuntunigeria
Good day to u guys. I just joined ur forum today. Pls i need fedora
core 10 dvd,i was unable 2 download bcos of slow link. I will
appreciate if anyone can help me. Thanks

bigb...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2009, 12:25:12 PM4/22/09
to ubuntunigeria
I remembered sending a fedora 10 iso to a friend in lagos. i would
have to confirm and get back to you, where do u stay? i live in Abuja
and i have a copy of fedora 10 so if you live in Abuja and environs
just reply and we would find out how we can hookup :)

Nnamdi Zobeashia

Apr 22, 2009, 5:18:51 PM4/22/09
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
Hey man welcome to our world yeah have u tried computer village
probably they should have it there if not brovar could help you. Have
fun in the forum easy brov. Spread the linux gospel
--
Zobeashia Nnamdi aka Pradeep

futuredon

Apr 23, 2009, 1:49:11 AM4/23/09
to ubuntunigeria
I stay presently in JOS,i sent someone to computer village,he was able
2 get Fedora core 7 which i don't need. Pls i wil appreciate ur help.
Also thanks 4 d warm welcome,may linux gather more support in nigeria

Nnamdi Zobeashia

Apr 23, 2009, 5:07:16 AM4/23/09
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
Hey great all the way to jos linux making an impact in naija now d
last i sent an ubuntu dvd to someone in awkaibom pls lets spread the
love although i hv fedora 9 dvd just holla if u wud be needin it ok
takecare.

Bobby

Apr 23, 2009, 5:41:05 AM4/23/09
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
hmm am not sure how this would work out, i dont have the dvd with me in abuja, but a friend has it in lagos i would try to hook him up with u so u guys and reach an agreement