Which Network Is (mtn,glo,visa,zain) Is Best For 3g Internet

bigbrovar

Jun 24, 2009, 7:54:52 PM6/24/09
to ubuntunigeria
Am very sorry because this is not an ubuntu/linux question but i need
some advice. Am looking to get a 3g capable phone which i hope to
utilize  as an internet modem for my laptop. that way i hope to stay
connected without caring an extra usb/express card dongle ,  I would
appreciate if anyone can share their experience with me on which
network is best for this kind of service ,   i have heard about mtn.
but their 3gb a month data caps is a huge deal breaker for me. but i
have not used the service before so i just might change my mind ,
please i would appreciate if you have any experience to share ,
thanks in advance

Nnamdi Zobeashia

Jun 25, 2009, 7:54:21 AM6/25/09
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
hey brovar i have used all three of them and to tell you the honest
truth i prefer mtn though it is not so wonderful but never the less it
better and more effective in a 3g environs if u really need more
details holla my digits ok