Our Online Radio stream & toolbar??

Linuxmalta.Tk

Nov 18, 2008, 9:35:18 AM11/18/08
to UbuntuMalta
Dear Members,

Linuxmalta.Tk founder Mr.W.Camilleri, Would like to advise
all Linuxmalta.Tk, MLUG, Ubuntu-MT, that a new beta sample (currently
in final stages) of the toolbar is available it features all 3 groups
and will soon launch a Windows version (i.e like yahoo's with free
anti-spy).

The Toolbar can be downloaded from http://linuxmaltatk.ourtoolbar.com
yes there is a windows version but its exactly like the linux one for
now!

Now the radio part can be found pre-installed in the toolbar
when there is a change in bradcasting settings We will automaticly add
it to the toolbar and thus a pop-up will alert you ofthe change/update
the actuall link is http://linuxmalta.listen2myradio.com

oh yeah the radio is only on when there is a deejay online... all
you need is winamp and a plugin and/or your fave dj set...

we are looking for any one wanting for broadcast so please contact us
back.