Ubuntu Toronto Meetings Dates

Myles A. Braithwaite

Oct 28, 2006, 11:42:54 PM10/28/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
At the release party tonight we talked about a standard meeting day. We were thinking the first Wednesday of the month because it is an open slot at LinuxCaffe. Does anyone have a better suggestion?

--
Myles A. Braithwaite
http://claimid.com/myles

Andrew Hunter

Nov 1, 2006, 12:47:31 AM11/1/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday 28 October 2006 23:42, Myles A. Braithwaite wrote:
> At the release party tonight we talked about a standard meeting day. We
> were thinking the first Wednesday of the month because it is an open slot
> at LinuxCaffe. Does anyone have a better suggestion?

Yarg! One band, Henri Faberge and the Adorables. I really like plays free
shows the first Wensday of every month.

Personally, any time that is not a Monday (7h of class and 3 hours of fencing)
would be good for me. If it can not be changed so be it, I will try to make
it to both.

What time would we be looking at for the meeting?

--
"First, God created idiots. But that was just for practise, then he made
school boards."

Myles A. Braithwaite

Nov 1, 2006, 3:40:33 PM11/1/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
What about every third Wed. of the month.

Jane Zhang

Nov 1, 2006, 4:02:10 PM11/1/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
So... Is there a meeting tonight? Curious minds wants to know.

Jane

Andrew Hunter

Nov 1, 2006, 5:17:22 PM11/1/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday 01 November 2006 16:02, Jane Zhang wrote:
> So... Is there a meeting tonight? Curious minds wants to know.
>
> Jane

I need to know too, because I might be able to make it depending on when we
meet.

Sorry about the double post, I forgot that google does not send your own
messages back.

Myles A. Braithwaite

Nov 1, 2006, 5:57:34 PM11/1/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
No I think there will not be a meeting tonight but we should figure out a good day of the month to meet.

Myles A. Braithwaite

Nov 1, 2006, 5:58:16 PM11/1/06