ubuntutoronto.org

Blaine

Sep 11, 2006, 8:19:08 PM9/11/06
to ubuntu-toronto
I exchanged emails with Kevin Cearns, who is the admin contact for
ubuntutoronto.org. He sounds very interested in getting involved so
I've pointed him at the wiki and the google group.

Cheers,

Blaine

ubuntu-toronto

Sep 11, 2006, 11:59:45 PM9/11/06
to ubuntu-toronto
Excellent. We should find out about the domain for the future. Perhaps
(if he's got the time and is willing) we could have the chat feature
set up for Saturday and onwards for a time. Just a thought, wiki is
still the way to go for now it seems yes?

Dave Sullivan

Sep 12, 2006, 9:30:10 AM9/12/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we're using the wiki more or less for our content at this point.
I've already sent off an email to Teddy regarding SFD, and am waiting
for a response.

Dave

Jane Zhang

Sep 12, 2006, 10:35:52 AM9/12/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have sent an email to the Centre for social innovation and is waiting to
hear back from them. They would be a good venue for us to hold install-fests
in the future.

Is it confirmed then that the venue for this Saturday is Dundas square? If
it is I will go ahead and start sending out the press releases.

Jane

Dave Sullivan

Sep 12, 2006, 10:42:11 AM9/12/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
Nothing's been confirmed yet, and the press release needs to be revised
a bit. I had planned on Wednesday's meeting to be when we'd finalize our
plans for Saturday, or is that too late?

ja...@partnershipplatform.ca

Sep 12, 2006, 10:44:49 AM9/12/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
It should be fine to wait until Thursday to send out the press release.
See you all on Wednesday. :-)

Jane

Jamon Camisso

Sep 14, 2006, 10:38:37 AM9/14/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
got the url on the linuxcaffe.ca website:
http://www.linuxcaffe.ca/scgi-bin/irc.cgi

publish and print away. if someone would idle (any irc client) and
grab op status in the channel say from Friday onwards?

Michael Lacey

Sep 14, 2006, 5:25:45 PM9/14/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
Will do, I'll hang out in there.