Yonge & Eglinton Area.

crazy...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2006, 10:40:43 PM9/12/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
If any of you are in the Y&E area on Wednesday and further into next week, I
am asking if you could spend a few minutes and go into the PC VILLAGE store
and very casually check out the back corner space they have there while you
are checking out the good -> very good prices for blank CD's, DVD, drives,
video cards etc. and be sure to mention to the sales person/ owner operator
(Alex) that Linux is great, Ubuntu is easy, and to ask if there are any
linux install fests occurring around here, while noting the great prices for
blank CD's and all the other great deals this store has!

I will elaborate more Wednesday night at the Linux Caffe, but I feel that
this place has the potential to be a great place to hold an installfest on a
Saturday at least once between now and xmas and quarterly from then on
providing we generate traffic (sales) and minimize their risks (theft).

This store is located at 2221 Yonge Street and it is about 120ft south of
Eglinton on the east side of Yonge St. There's a brand new Tim Hortons
about 4 or 5 doors north of the store.

If you are in the neighborhood please stop by to pump up the volume!!

Patrick