Fwd: [Fwd: [BLUG] Fwd: [SFD-TC] Software Freedom Day prizes - two days left to go!]

Jamon Camisso

Sep 28, 2006, 1:24:29 AM9/28/06
to ubuntu-toronto
We didn't really have a page setup, but I recon we could have a go at
the prizes -- something to the effect we were so busy organizing we
didn't have time to do a proper SFD page?

Jamon

Sep 29, 2006, 11:55:28 AM9/29/06
to ubuntu-...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday 28 September 2006 01:24, Jamon Camisso wrote:
> We didn't really have a page setup, but I recon we could have a go at
> the prizes -- something to the effect we were so busy organizing we
> didn't have time to do a proper SFD page?
>
> Jamon

I think we could win in the best event category!

"First, God created idiots. But that was just for practise, then he made
school boards."
-Mark Twain