Team Event

Bilal Akhtar

Oct 2, 2010, 3:23:56 AM10/2/10
to ubun...@googlegroups.com
Assalam alaikum,
Its been a long time since our team went a complete re-makeup but now
the IRC channel and this list are quiet and stagnant once again. To
prevent this, Sary and I began a discussion on the IRC channel about
team meetings.

An example of a tiny meeting that can change the activeness of a team is
http://manishtech.wordpress.com/2010/08/01/ubuntu-hour-bangalore/ , as
held by the Indian LoCo team. I would like such events in this team as
well. However, all of us do not live in the same city. I live in Riyadh,
Sary in Jeddah, Mouath in Hofuf, etc. Where do you live? Reply back to
this mail so that we can discuss about keeping a real meeting.

Bilal Akhtar.

signature.asc

Mohammad Abuaisha

Oct 2, 2010, 3:30:00 AM10/2/10
to ubun...@googlegroups.com
I live in Khobar/Dammam

Sent from my iPhone

Ahmed Shubbar

Oct 2, 2010, 10:05:36 AM10/2/10
to ubun...@googlegroups.com

I live in Qatif.
A virtual meeting on irc can also be productive, but we need an agenda. What are we meeting about?

On Oct 2, 2010 10:32 AM, "Mohammad Abuaisha" <mohammad...@gmail.com> wrote:

I live in Khobar/Dammam

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 2, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Bilal Akhtar <bilal...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Assalam alaikum,

تصلك هذه الرسالة كونك مشترك في مجموعات قوقل "اوبنتو-العربية" المجموعة.
للارسال مشاركة للمجموعة نفسها,ارسل رسالة الى بريد التالي ubun...@googlegroups.com
للانسحاب من هذه المجموعة ,ارسل رسالة الى البريد التالي ubuntu-sa-...@googlegroups.com

لمزيد من الاختيارات ,زر هذه المجموعة على العنوان التالي  http://groups.google.com/group/ubuntu-sa?hl=ar

Syed Qutubuddin