Firefox 19.02 with Ubuntu 12.04 problems

Dan Healy

Mar 25, 2013, 9:26:44 AM3/25/13
to Ubuntu Texas Local Community Team, ubuntu-ho...@googlegroups.com
When scrolling Google News, my system will lock up.  The cursor will move, but the screen will not change.  I can power off the system and restart and it will work for awhile, then lock up again.  Any ideas on how I might trouble shoot the problem?

Thanks,

Dan H

William J Dougherty

Mar 25, 2013, 11:33:43 AM3/25/13
to ubuntu-ho...@googlegroups.com
I've had the same issue with Firefox in 12.04 and 12.10. I'm pretty sure I found the fix in the Firefox FAQ section and if I remember correctly it simply involved clearing my cache? Check Firefoc or Google FAQ.

"The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd.
  The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been."