Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Dan Healy

ongelezen,
29 sep 2012, 22:00:0229-09-2012
aan ubuntu-ho...@googlegroups.com, Ubuntu Texas Local Community Team
In used LibreOffice Draw to create some diagrams I want to use on a web page only to find out I can't create an image that I can show on a web page.  Does anyone know of a program I can use to create line diagrams to output as jpg files or an equivalent that I can display with html?

Thanks,

Dan H

Robert Nagle

ongelezen,
29 sep 2012, 23:52:2429-09-2012
aan ubuntu-ho...@googlegroups.com, dfh...@gmail.com
YOu must have overlooked the Export option on the File menu. After you
save in Draw format you can export to any file format you want. JPG,
PNG, whatever.

I produced several diagrams and flowcharts in Draw for work. It had
some works, and it doesn't compare to Visio for example, but for the
most part it is adequate.

Robert Nagle
> --

Robert Nagle
6121 Winsome Ln #56C, Houston TX 77057-5581
(H) 713 893 3424/ (W) 832-251-7522 Carbon Neutral Since Jan 2010
http://www.robertnagle.info
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen