Funny Win8 Rant

Lee Sharp

Dec 20, 2012, 9:57:01 PM12/20/12
to ubuntu-ho...@googlegroups.com

Intangir

Dec 21, 2012, 1:23:31 AM12/21/12
to ubuntu-ho...@googlegroups.com
wow apparently microsoft really stepped in it

i think they were trying to basically force their users into this drastically different UI to take them away from the competition.. turns out people generally dont like being forced

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Lee Sharp <lees...@hal-pc.org> wrote:

                        Lee

Daniel Smith

Dec 23, 2012, 7:34:24 PM12/23/12
to ubuntu-ho...@googlegroups.com
I generally stay away from anything Microsoft until there has been an SP1. From some of the points that he brought up it sounds like this is going to be the next Vista/Me. I guess it's going to be another 4 years before we have something to upgrade to, not that I'm in a rush to get away from 7 yet. And not that I'm at all surprised as this is becoming the norm for MS.

If I'm really lucky, I'll talk my bosses out of MS all together in the next 4 years, REALLY lucky. :'(

ralyon