Hello.

1 view

jblo...@gmail.com

May 2, 2007, 12:10:12 AM5/2/07
to Ubuntu Connecticut Local Team
Hey all! I was listening to the ubuntu podcast the other day, and Sal
had mentioned some LoCo teams. I checked to see if one for CT was
already floating about, and stumbled upon you all. Seems you are in
early stages of development. I would love to help coordinate things,
and help out in general.

I am 23, and I attend UConn.

So hello from the Huskies!

Drago...@gmail.com

May 2, 2007, 9:16:40 AM5/2/07
to Ubuntu Connecticut Local Team
Cool! Welcome!
Yes, we are in the beginning stages of getting things organized (does
it every stop being in the stage of getting things organized? ;) )
Are you in Storrs? (is that where the main UConn campus is located?)

jblo...@gmail.com

May 2, 2007, 10:09:55 AM5/2/07
to Ubuntu Connecticut Local Team
I am in Storrs until the end of the week. I am originally from
Wallingford, though.
I registered the #ubuntu-connecticut channel last night, so noone can
take it over. Why someone would want to take that over is beyond me,
but hey, why not?

scot flewelling

May 2, 2007, 6:56:55 AM5/2/07
to ubuntu-co...@googlegroups.com
It's not really my place to say, but welcome aboard! Drew aka "DragonBite" on the forums has been doing most of this stuff.

Regards

Scot