Quick staffing for Computer Show

BruceLerner

Aug 22, 2007, 11:42:08 PM8/22/07
to Ubuntu Connecticut Local Team, scot.fl...@gmail.com
If you have followed the forum for the last few months there have been
a couple of attempts to staff a Linux table at the Cogan Fair computer
shows. There is a large 'back-to-school' show on Saturday at the CT
Expo Center (http://www.coganfairs.com/). There has been an offer from
Cogan to provide a table. We are trying to round up a few people to
spend a 2 to 4 hour shifts. It would be nice to have at least a pair
at all times, so we'd need between 4 and 8 volunteers. We haven't been
able to rally for a show yet. Maybe this is the one....

Please contact me or the list,

Bruce Lerner
bruce....@gmail.com
brucelerner.com

jblo...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 9:19:58 AM8/23/07
to Ubuntu Connecticut Local Team
I'd love to make it, but I am moving into a new apartment.

Good Luck with the event!

> bruce.ler...@gmail.com
> brucelerner.com

Bruce Lerner

Aug 24, 2007, 4:22:07 PM8/24/07
to ubuntu-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi "j",
Two of us are going fro m what I can tell
Thank you for getting back to me.
There was a discussion on the IRC last night about attempting to step up the group a bit.
I'll get a note out on the google group about the show after Sunday.

I hope to be able to meet you soon.

Bruce