Computer show Linux Table Staffing - Ubuntu CT Loco

Bruce Lerner

Aug 22, 2007, 11:53:04 PM8/22/07
to Ubuntu Connecticut Local Team
Apologies for the possible duplication. I'm not sure of the best way to reach this group yet.

If you have followed the forum for the last few months there have been
a couple of attempts to staff a Linux table at the Cogan Fair computer
shows. There is a large 'back-to-school' show on Saturday at the CT
Expo Center (http://www.coganfairs.com/). There has been an offer from
Cogan to provide a table. We are trying to round up a few people to
spend a 2 to 4 hour shifts. It would be nice to have at least a pair
at all times, so we'd need between 4 and 8 volunteers. We haven't been
able to rally for a show yet. Maybe this is the one....

Please contact me or the list,

Bruce Lerner
bruce....@gmail.com
brucelerner.com