[ubuntu-cn] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

1 view

Fantasy Zheng

May 14, 2010, 8:04:45 PM5/14/10
to candy z

LinkedIn

Fantasy Zheng requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

candy,

- Fantasy

Accept View invitation from Fantasy Zheng

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

--
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了 Google 网上论坛的“Ubuntu China”论坛。
要向此网上论坛发帖,请发送电子邮件至 ubun...@googlegroups.com