Ubuntu Global Jam

Brandon

Feb 22, 2010, 1:20:40 PM2/22/10
to ubuntu-austin
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

I have brought this event up in the main Texas mailing list, but I
need to start discussion here as well. Do we have any interest from
the Austin Ubuntu community? If we do, what would be the best avenue
for getting a meeting place? My thought would be to approach the
universities (acc, UT, and so on).

Let's get Austin moving!

Dustin Kirkland

Feb 22, 2010, 1:24:27 PM2/22/10
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com

I'm willing and interested in helping, from an Ubuntu Core Developer
perspective. I'm happy to review fixes, and sponsor uploads.

:-Dustin

Bryan Bishop

Feb 22, 2010, 1:32:24 PM2/22/10
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com, kan...@gmail.com

I like the idea. At the very least, I would like to participate online
during the event, whether through skype or (preferably) IRC, maybe
something like #austin on freenode (which has a few active
participants)? And I see there's also a #ubuntu-austin that is active,
so how about that instead? Of course, I'll consider showing up in
person.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507