Austin October 30 6:30pm, Ubuntu 8.10 release party - help!!

Stephen Gutknecht

Oct 18, 2008, 1:40:44 PM10/18/08
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
I put together flyers, please post them around town!

http://sites.google.com/site/stephengutknecht/

For latest information, micro-blog via Twitter is here:

http://twitter.com/AustinLinux

P.S. Is anyone going to the 3rd Sunday event at 5pm Flipnotics?
Attendance has been very erratic and I've been steering people toward
more active groups. If you are going to show up, please post!

Daniel Roesler

Oct 18, 2008, 1:51:08 PM10/18/08
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
I am actually back in Austin for the weekend, so I will be there if we
are having one.

I've been beta testing Intrepid, and will have my laptop if anyone
wants to play around with it.

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
dia...@gmail.com

Skip Guenter

Oct 18, 2008, 2:28:29 PM10/18/08
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
Can you check 1 thing for me in Synaptic...

What version is the "boinc-client" package in the beta?  I'm guessing it's v6.2.12

Thanx, Skip

Daniel Roesler

Oct 18, 2008, 2:45:17 PM10/18/08
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
boinc-client is version 6.2.12-1 right now.

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
dia...@gmail.com

Skip Guenter