Fwd: Texas LoCo Meeting

1 view

Daniel Roesler

Nov 25, 2009, 7:40:26 AM11/25/09
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com, ubuntu-ho...@googlegroups.com
FYI. I will be driving up from Houston for the meeting, so anyone who
wants to come with is welcome to ride. I will likely leave that
morning and stay the night with my mother (who lives in Grand
Prairie), and anyone who is with me is welcome to stay in the guest
room if they want. I will drive back early Sunday.

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
dia...@gmail.com