new guy

1 view

steveb56

Jun 12, 2009, 9:17:39 PM6/12/09
to ubuntu-austin
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I moved
to the area last October and ran across this group as I have been
slowly trying to get involved supporting the Ubuntu project. I
figured this would be a good group to chat with and see how others
have gotten involved in the community.

I'm a developer by day so I've started looking for bite sized things
in Launchpad to look at for starters. I'd like to get involved a lot
more in the future. We'll see how that works out. So is the monthly
meeting still active by chance? Or is there a time that everyone is
on IRC? I wouldn't mind chatting about what everyone's experience is
with the Ubuntu community. If anyone's interested let me know,
thanks.

Steve