Lucid Release Party

Dustin Kirkland

Apr 13, 2010, 3:18:45 PM4/13/10
to ubuntu-us-tx, ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning an Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid) Release Party in Austin,
starting around 6pm on Friday, April 30th, 2010, at the Mean Eyed Cat
on West 5th Street. Come have a drink, bring a blank USB key if you
want a copy of the release ISO, and celebrate the latest Ubuntu
release.

Details are at:
* http://blog.dustinkirkland.com/2010/04/austins-lucid-release-party.html

If you can't make to this time/date/location, please feel free to
throw your own party, in your own city, and in your own way.

Thanks to Brandon Tomlinson or whoever suggested the Mean Eyed Cat as
an appropriate venue -- what a great idea ;-) And please help spread
the word in whatever manner makes sense.

Hope to see you there,
:-Dustin

sille777

May 1, 2010, 11:06:58 AM5/1/10
to ubuntu-austin
Had a great time shootin' the breeze and meeting other Ubuntu folks.
Look forward to doing it again sometime.