ME

Auz

Oct 23, 2013, 4:00:04 PM10/23/13
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know I'm still here, getting older, still using, (can't bring myself to say it), you know, see through/thru openings!
You could welcome neophytes/newbies with a page of 'How To' load and be lucid, WHY NOT! one page of A4 should do it, . . . . . . . . . . Someone . . . . Out there ?
I CAN download and install, (probably), . . . . Anyone ?

Lloyd Ewing

Oct 23, 2013, 9:42:51 PM10/23/13
to ubuntu...@googlegroups.com
Auz,
I had forgotten that I am a member of this Google group. I don't
remember joining it. I am not an expert, but I can recommend the
Computer Club of Austin
http://www.ccaustin.org/
Linux Beginners Special Interest Group
http://www.ccaustin.org/linux-beginners-sig/

John Dierdorf generously hosts the meetings in his home each month. The
meetings are mostly in a lecture format with discussions ranging far
from the subject of computers. You might not get all of your questions
answered the first time you attend, but after a few meetings you should
get the confidence to install Ubuntu on your own computer.

Lloyd
(512)836-7893