Sydney Release Party - Precise Pangolin update

Joel Pickett

Mar 15, 2012, 6:10:36 AM3/15/12
to Ubuntu-AU
Hi all,

There's been an event posted for the last couple of months on the loco.ubuntu.com site outlining a release party event for Sydney. Thanks to those who have noted their attendance. The venue itself is a cafe with a second storey - upstairs; this is where we gathered last time. The event will be held around 2pm-4pm on the day. The event is being held a week before the release. It's the only time I'm in Sydney and for those who are involved with education, it is the last weekend of holidays.

Don't fret - it's not a technical gathering, just a time to meet other local Ubuntu users from around Sydney - to discuss the release and the state of the community/Linux/software itself.

Being a social event, the necessity of a bringing laptop isn't really needed - unlike other Ubuntu events.

Regards,

Joel P