I did chapter 11 (and could need cleaning/editing help with 12-14)

Tarek

May 4, 2018, 2:25:14 AM5/4/18
to Ubunchu!
I translated chapter 11 into English: Git repo, PDF/zip

For chapters 12 to 14 I only have PDFs instead of .psd source files. The chapters are also a little bit longer than 9 to 11 were. I could see me finding the time to translate (I'm actually a thrid into 12 already — might get that into the repo soon), but I'm really not sure about the cleaning and editing process. If there's anyone here who'd be able to help with that please let me know! :)

Farhan Perdana

May 8, 2018, 12:39:07 PM5/8/18
to Ubunchu!
Nice job! Thanks. :D

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Tarek <tarek...@gmail.com> wrote:
I translated chapter 11 into English: Git repo, PDF/zip

For chapters 12 to 14 I only have PDFs instead of .psd source files. The chapters are also a little bit longer than 9 to 11 were. I could see me finding the time to translate (I'm actually a thrid into 12 already — might get that into the repo soon), but I'm really not sure about the cleaning and editing process. If there's anyone here who'd be able to help with that please let me know! :)

(*・_・)ノ⌒*

(-_-,) < "Kuuukukukukuuu.."
| \/|
< <
░▒▓ ◄☻♪♫®©™ ▓▒░
https://blackclaw.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/menikmati-karena-tau/
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tarek

Dec 3, 2020, 8:59:48 AM12/3/20
to Ubunchu!
Status update:

I translated chapters 12 (last year) and 13 (just now). Cleaning and typesetting remain to be done for both (I won't find the time for that).

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 3:18:30 PM UTC+2 Sysy wrote:
hello are you finish te 12 ?