Ubunchu to Arabic

ZiZO

Oct 11, 2011, 6:42:10 PM10/11/11
to Ubunchu!
hay everyone,
i have spoken with mr.Martin Owens about me starting to work on the
Arabic Version of Ubunchu!.
and he told me about the sources and stuff, but i didn't know if
anyone els was working on this too?
i'll get some friends from Sudan and Saudi Arabia to work with me on
this,
but the problem is, nun of us speaks or understands Japanese,
so we'll have to do the translation form English. :P
i have started on ep.1 and 2, i have finished it on script, now i'll
just re-copy the script into the images and make them into PDF, as
mr.Martin showed me how,
i just have like 3 Questions,
1-why don't u have a facebook page yet?
2-well you post my translation if i finish them?
3-and well you pot my name there as well?

thanx for everything and good luck, :)

Martin Owens

Oct 11, 2011, 8:37:31 PM10/11/11
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 15:42 -0700, ZiZO wrote:
> 1-why don't u have a facebook page yet?

Not needed at the moment.

> 2-well you post my translation if i finish them?

Of course.

> 3-and well you pot my name there as well?

You should add your name onto your translation as well as all the people
who worked on the translation you're working from. So don't remove the
english translators names or the english editor's name, just add your
own under a new title.

Martin,

Mohammed A. Mustafa

Oct 11, 2011, 10:44:19 PM10/11/11
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com

> but i didn't know if anyone els was working on this too?
Well, being a Kuwaiti, I've greatly considered doing this late 2009.
However, since my Arabic grammar is horrible and my Arabic vocabulary is
so little, I knew that if I were to translate it, the result would be
literal translation with no sense of humor - which would really suck! So
I left the thought for those who are more capable - turns out to be you
after 2 years! :D

I'm actually looking forward to seeing your first translation; I just
wanna see how it'll end up. So good luck, you and your team, on this
project.

Muaz Osman

Oct 12, 2011, 1:49:49 AM10/12/11
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
hello mr.Martin
ok, i'm a facebook addict, so the first thing i thought about when translating Ubunchu is to make a page, and to see if there was another page,
anywho, it doesn't really matter that much, :P

i've finished the 2nd one on pdf, just well work on it again, today,

just another Q, whom do i send these PDF's to?
like when i finish them, who is supposed to up-load them to the web-site?
thanx

Martin Owens

Oct 12, 2011, 4:17:46 AM10/12/11
On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 08:49 +0300, Muaz Osman wrote:

> like when i finish them, who is supposed to up-load them to the
> web-site?

That's me.

Muaz Osman

Oct 12, 2011, 4:25:02 AM10/12/11
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
ok dude, :)
Sunday is my Dead-Line, i'll try to finish the first ones as soon as possible.
thanx again man,

Muaz Osman

Oct 12, 2011, 3:35:04 PM10/12/11
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
Mesio Sylvain,
yah, i think that's kinda what happened at first, but then i got this old man to read it,
and he corrected alot of the things i wrote, to make it more funny, like WORD-PLAY :D

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Sylvain Ribeyrot <sylvai...@gmail.com> wrote:
the result would be literal translation with no sense of humor . It's the same thing for me in french. Don't worry, I had thought the same thing also for me

2011/10/12 Muaz Osman <zoo...@gmail.com>
360.gif

Muaz Osman

Oct 12, 2011, 1:55:28 AM10/12/11
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
hello, mr.Mohamed
about that, i just had lots of free time, and i wanted to do something for the World-of-Linux,
and since i love manga and anime, and i suck at programing, the first thing that came to my mind is Translating Ubunchu,
i'm "as they say" kinda good at translating from Arabic to English, and vice versa..
i just had some problems in the pics, and now i'm working on them to be fixed by the help of mr.Martin,
i'll try to finish like 3 this week-end, and maybe next week, i'll finish the ones that out in English,
i have send u the first one, i hope u like it,
it's not the official thing, it needs more work,
but by the help of u guys i think i'll make it look better,

i'm really happy to be usefull, and hope u enjoy my work too,
thanx again guys, :)

Muaz Osman

Nov 30, 2011, 2:42:12 AM11/30/11
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
Sylvain Ribeyrot, ok,

here are the links for the first -ubunchus
http://zooz898.deviantart.com/art/Ubunchu-Arabic-1-02-264086198?q=gallery%3Azooz898&qo=2
http://zooz898.deviantart.com/art/Ubunchu-Arabic-2-02-269624170?q=gallery%3Azooz898&qo=1

hope u like the arabic version, :)

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Sylvain Ribeyrot <sylvai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Could send me your arabic version for see it.
Thanks from France -- sysy

Muaz Osman

Dec 5, 2011, 10:12:53 PM12/5/11
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
it's ok, glade you liked it, :)
and if you have got any Question in Arabic, i'll happy to help,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Sylvain Ribeyrot <sylvai...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know the arabic language.I will learn maybe with this manga.
I never learnt this language. I had a translation in arabic because the have not for the moment but I enjoy to see it was possible to update ubunchu.net with the chap 1 and 2.
one day perhaps I will understand this language ?
Else thanks to have do the arabic tranlation.(my english is not very good also for me because it's my third language).
Good continuation

Muaz Osman

Jan 7, 2012, 6:39:50 AM1/7/12
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
first, i think that site is "Farsi" not Arabic, :)
second, i did finish the translation of the third Ubunchu, but Mr-Martin seems to have forgotten to update the link to Ubunchu.net.
but you can see the link in here, http://zooz898.deviantart.com/art/Ubunchu-Arabic-3-02-272931789?q=gallery%3Azooz898%2F13897193&qo=4
anything else?

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Sylvain Ribeyrot <sylvai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I studied arabic language at the moment like beginner.
I saw the third arabic version translated but i didn't understood .
on manga.ir something like that if your interresting for this translation of ubunchu number 3.

Happy new year 2012

Martin Owens

Jan 7, 2012, 8:22:10 AM1/7/12
to Muaz Osman, ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
It's updated now, I'll be honest, this is the first time I've seen the
link to the third chapter in AR.

Martin,

Muaz Osman

Jan 16, 2012, 9:21:32 AM1/16/12
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
no thanx really, (.^_^.)
I enjoy doing what I do, and I'm Really happy that you are enjoying it too,
thanx, and I hope you find it meaningful and Enjoyable.

and this is my E-mail, if you ever need help learning Arabic, i'll be glade to Help, :)
nice meeting you too, ^_^

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Sylvain Ribeyrot <sylvai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you  and welldone for your third arabic translation Mr Muaz Osman.
One day, with your translation, i will learn arabic language, very good idea.
I  think ,also, that will be the same thing for other person, like me,
in the world.
Thanks for the humanity. Nice to meet you and good continuation.

2012/1/7, Muaz Osman <zoo...@gmail.com>:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted