Where can I download english translations?

Mario Kamenjak

Feb 19, 2015, 4:47:51 PM2/19/15
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
I have read chapters 1 and 2 like a year ago.However now I can't find a working download link for english translations.Could anyone provide me with one.

pd12

Feb 20, 2015, 7:49:52 AM2/20/15
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
Google "Ubunchu" and this is what u get:

English (and all translations, incl Japanese sources): http://divajutta.com/doctormo/ubunchu/c3.html

Japanese sources: https://seotch.wordpress.com/ubunchu/

Note, we don't have the "ubunchu.net" domain registered anymore.

For English chapter 8: http://vcpd12.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/ubunchu-ch08-and-psa-sudo-powers.html

Hope that helps! Chapter 9 *might* be typeset in the next week.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Anton Ekblad

Feb 25, 2015, 2:08:03 PM2/25/15
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
Should I have another look at the draft for ch 9, or do we go what we have? I believe my first draft is generally up to par with most scanlation groups, so I think it'd be OK. Sorry for not having had the time to look at this so far despite multiple promises; too much stuff has been going on IRL for me to sit down with this in some peace and quiet lately.

/Anton

On Wednesday, 25 February 2015 16:49:17 UTC+1, Sysy wrote:
We ended the volume 9 in French and English.
It only remains to put the text in the bubbles.
If not for volume 10, he has only the text version romanji untranslated .
We collaborate online on volume 10 here:

https://lite5.framapad.org/p/manga_ubuntu_volume10_romanji
Message has been deleted

Quinlan M

Aug 8, 2015, 7:31:25 PM8/8/15
to Ubunchu!
Cannot download any English chapters because they're all on pigux.com, and it's dead.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted