News or not news

Sylvain Ribeyrot

Aug 21, 2012, 5:03:44 AM8/21/12
to Etienne Perot, Etienne Pérot, Jonathan Magano, JonathanMM, JonathanMM, ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com, zedtux, zedtux, 瀬尾浩史
Savez-vous si la version anglaise 8 d' UBUNCHU sera publier bientôt ?

Do you know if english version 8 about UBUNCHU release soon ?

Sabe usted si la versi(oo)n inglesa de UBUNCHU salirà pronto ?

Ubunchu の 英語 バージョン8 が まもなく 発表される かどう か 知っています か?

Jordan Shikany

Aug 21, 2012, 6:50:56 AM8/21/12
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com

No idea... I hope someone translates it at some point though...

Blek

Aug 21, 2012, 2:11:50 PM8/21/12
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
2012/8/21 Sylvain Ribeyrot <sylvai...@gmail.com>:

You seem able to understand different languages. Care to be a translator? ;)

Anton Ekblad

Aug 21, 2012, 2:28:52 PM8/21/12
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com, Etienne Perot, Etienne Pérot, Jonathan Magano, JonathanMM, JonathanMM, zedtux, zedtux, 瀬尾浩史
Looking at the spreadsheet (  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CI_m9pMC&key=0AoU0j7W2_dPTdEFHTmczRVZHdjBhWnRVMl9nMlNDQWc&hl=en_US&authkey=CI_m9pMC#gid=0 ) it would seem that we already have the translation done (I even assumed we had released it, and completely forgot about it) so it would seem there's just the typesetting left (unless anyone spots any errors).

Why didn't we release it?

Martin Owens

Aug 21, 2012, 3:04:47 PM8/21/12
to Anton Ekblad, ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com, Etienne Perot, Etienne Pérot, Jonathan Magano, JonathanMM, JonathanMM, zedtux, zedtux, 瀬尾浩史
On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 11:28 -0700, Anton Ekblad wrote:

> Why didn't we release it?

It's waiting for type-setting as you said.

Martin,