News my proper file of update about Ubunchu 2012 (until january)

Sylvain Ribeyrot

Feb 6, 2012, 8:28:13 AM2/6/12
to doctormo, ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com, 瀬尾浩史
Hello,

Good read.....

Here are, my researchs for update for ubunchu website which are not
again update but the links exist on the net.

Not updated on ubunchu.net and also not in aerialine.com .

What's a pity for everybodies !

I will wish a positive reaction about you .

Thanks for polyglots persons over the world.

My english language is poor but a little understandable I believe.

By forward, sincery thanks for my last message about this web update

Sylvain Ribeyrot

Versions cc by na ubunchu2012.xls

Martin Owens

Feb 6, 2012, 9:53:33 AM2/6/12
to Sylvain Ribeyrot, ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com, 瀬尾浩史
Hey Sylvain,

I've been incredibly busy with a new baby.

Can you send me a list of links like this:

Chapter 06
English http://foo.com/english.pdf
French http://bar.com/francais.pdf

Chapter 08
Klingon http://imageek.com/gooddaytodie.pdf
Indonesian http://etc.etc/etc.pdf

If you can send me a solid list, then it will make it a billion times
easier to update.

Martin,

Blek

Feb 6, 2012, 1:40:38 PM2/6/12
to ubunchu-t...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Martin Owens <doct...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Sylvain,
>
> I've been incredibly busy with a new baby.

Wow! Congrats, sire! :D